Friday, October 26, 2007

If my MIGRAINE comes...

I got migraine when I was 15 years old,until today I am still having migraine. Doctor,sin sher and whatever method I tryed also can not cuied. I even admitted to the hospital 4 times. So now if the pain come I depend on my "cafergot"(very strong pain killer specially for migraine) the medicine will follow me wherever I go. Sometime the medicine can not work then I have to go to clinic to ask for jab. Not only pain.....


  • I will vomit after taking the cafergot
  • I hate light. I need air cond and quiet place
  • I feel like going to "beng" the wall
  • The pain come at least once a month
  • If can I want to die,sometime the pain really can not tahan
  • I really pray hard hope Johan will not have this pain

1 comment:

Sin Yee said...

Ooooo, dear~
How r u now?
偏頭痛really no cure meh?
Chinese traditional medicine also no use ah?
Since u had this "illness" when u were 15, hopefully u can cope with it eventually.
Miss u leh....:(