Friday, February 09, 2007

Neighbour!!!

After the landslide incident we move to one of my sister house at Kampung Melayu Subang. We got no other choice and pray that it is only 2 to 3 months. But now really pray hard that our new house at Aman Perdana will be ready as soon as possible. We hardly get a good neighbour, thought move to other place we may have a good neighbour but too bad here "lagi teruk". One family 5 person but they have 7-8 car cos they are operating car towing. This still ok block my way l just horn and they will remove their car. Chinese New Year is around the corner, do you know what they are doing at night? At first l thought they are BBQ what...... they are BBQ Bak Gua commercially for sale in front of their house. My hubby so angry cos he so sayang his car and our house full of Bak Gua smell. Even that, his car will have a layer of Bak Gua oil the next morning !!

3 comments:

Sue said...

95% of my neighbours are also very inconsiderate and not neighbourly. I think it's the norm nowadays, no more friendly and socialble neighbours when everyone is so busy wiht their own lives :(

Eileen said...

I thought only me :(

weederick said...

got to know tat u r aman perdana owner. just to tell u tat I oso bought a house there. and I recently created a forum for aman perdana. hope u could join the forum to discuss about aman perdana with other owner there. the website is www.amanperdanahome.net/forum . hope to see u there.

try to get to know ur neighbour at cyberspace first...hehehe. take care