Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Longest is 30mins

Lousy Streamyx, pa lia Streamyx, hopeless Streamyx @#&*)@@#... The longest l can online is 30mins before the line break up. Then l got to on off the modem every 10min to get the line. Contacted TM Net and they told me to wait two days for the technician to come. This technician came over 3 times but can solve my problem. He kept climbing the telephone pole behind my house to check the connecting line and ask us try this and that. He even connect the line directly from the telephone pole to y house phone. Everytime he reconnect the line and my line looks ok and he seems rushing to go off. Then l thought the line was ok and started to chat with friend.......who knows the line cut off again. I keep calling TM Net and complaint but too bad was DeepaRaya holidays, all l need is wait for one week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's terrible!

jazzmint said...

yes..i heard their service lately sucks...my MIL's line was oso down last 2 weeks and i keep calling their hotline, boh answer..fedup..i'm really glad i'm not using streamyx..or should i call screamyx