Thursday, June 22, 2006

Jigsaw Puzzle


This is a 30pcs jigsaw puzzle in which Johansen likes to play often. Hikaru left behind the jigsaw puzzle for Johansen. Hikaru is my nephew and his daddy is a Japanese. When he was back here 2 years ago, my sister left behind a lot of his favourite toys which they brought all the way from Japan. My sister kept it silently because she knew that Hikaru would be sad if he saw his favorite toys are not going back with him. I love those toys very much. It is really colorful and some are very interesting. Johansen needs to spent just a little time to fix the jigsaw puzzle but when he is not in good mood to play, he will take don't know how long....... . Then if he is in good mood, he will get me or my husband to play with him and you bet he never stops playing .... until many many rounds. He is my boy, my darling boy.

No comments: